- Can I speak to a human being?
- What is the ordering process?
- How do I pay?
- How much is Postage & Packing?
- Customers in the Europe, USA & Rest of the World
- How accurate are the sizes?
- What happens if my chosen product is not confirmed?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- What is your returns policy?
- What should I do if I have a complaint?
- Gift Wrapping/Special Occasion
- How do I care for my shirts?
- Can I buy your products in retail stores?
- Can you customise my shirts, for example, add pockets, shorten sleeves, add monograms etc?
- How to Fold a Panama.
1. Can I speak to a human being?
Yes, we’re happy to take your call on 020 3371 7716. We’re open Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. We’ll do our best to help.
2. What is the ordering process?
Once you've placed your item in the basket and proceeded to the checkout, we'll send you an acknowledgement that your order has been received. If any of your chosen items are not available, we'll contact you by email or telephone to discuss alternatives we can offer. Your goods will be despatched as soon as ready, however, as stock levels change constantly, we cannot guarantee a specific despatch date.
3. How do I pay?
The Shopping Basket will lead you into the Payment System. Our site has an approved Thwate SSL123 Security Seal for your protection. If you are experiencing difficulties, or simply prefer to pay by telephone, please call us on 020 3371 7716. If you prefer to pay by cheque or bank transfer, please select the appropriate option during checkout. Please click here for our bank account information.
4. How much is Postage & Packing?
This is detailed in your shopping basket. For more details please click here delivery-information.html
5. Customers in the Europe, USA & Rest of the World
We are happy to dispatch our goods to you. The following additional conditions will apply: You will be liable for any local duties and taxes raised by your local Customs Authority. Duties and taxes cannot be refunded for returned goods.
6. How accurate are the sizes?
We believe our products to be true to size. In other words, if you normally wear a 39cm collar, you should order the same in our shirt ranges. We have a size specification for each range (normal fit, slim fit etc) and each size. Please click here for detailed size information sizing.html . We endeavour to give full details with each product, but If you are in doubt please contact us.
7. What happens if my chosen product is not confirmed?
We'll suggest alternative styles that might be suitable, or of course, you can choose to cancel your order for that item, and receive a refund. There’s no pressure to accept the alternative.
8. How long will it take to receive my order?
We’d love to deliver everything the next morning, however, this is not always possible. Normally it takes 3-5 days, however, you should allow up to 14 days. If there are any unexpected delays, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you are ordering with a specific date in mind, please call us on 020 3371 7716 and we can give you up-to-date information on the items you require. Please click here for more info delivery-information.html
9. What is your returns policy?
Click here for full information returns_policy.html
10. What should I do if I have a complaint?
We aim to deal with all complaints courteously and efficiently. In the first instance please email us via the contacts page. Please be sure to include a telephone number, and at what time would be best to talk with you. We would like to have you as a satisfied customer and we will do our best to help.
11. Gift Wrapping/Special Occasion
If you would like a personal touch, we're happy to wrap your purchase in high quality giftwrap - we'll even write a gift-card for you! There is a charge of £4.99 for this service. Select the gift wrap option from the left hand menu. If you have any special requests, please let us know when you place your order - we will do our best to accommodate you. A delivery note without prices will be included in the parcel unless you ask us not to include documentation. For shipments outside the EU, the full invoice value will be stated on the outer box/bag for Custom's purposes.
12. How do I care for my shirts?
These are the general guidelines, however, you must check each individual garment for specific information. Our cotton shirts are washable at up to 40 degrees, can be tumble dried and ironed. However, specifically for non-iron and easy-care shirts we recommend that to maintain the non-iron/easy care properties you should not tumble dry or use bleach in the wash. After washing, hang these shirts on a non-metal hanger, smooth into shape and allow to dry naturally. A medium iron can be used if necessary. You may find another item in the same cloth has different laundry instructions. Please be sure to check each garment.
13. Can I buy your garments in retail stores?
At Tom Dick and Harry, we go to great lengths to find unique products which offer fabulous value for money. Many of our products are exclusive to us in the UK, and generally not available in retail stores, however, if you do find an identical product cheaper elsewhere in the UK, we will do our best to match the lower price. Call us for details. Tom Dick and Harry operates on-line only and does not have a physical shop.
14. Can you customise my shirts, for example, add pockets, shorten sleeves, add monograms etc?15. How to Fold a Panama
To keep our prices low, we don’t offer this service on our stock items.
For full instructions click here.